Atoka Veterinary Clinic - Services
If you’re a new pet parent, you probably have a lot of questions concerning pet care. At Atoka Veterinary Clinic, Inc., we can answer your questions and provide valuable counsel on caring for your new kit or pup. We offer a wide range of veterinary services that can help protect the health and wellness of your pet. Working with an experienced veterinarian in Atoka will give you greater confidence in the quality of your pet’s care.
Who We Are
Atoka Veterinary Clinic Inc. is led by Dr. Shannon Martin, your Atoka veterinarian. As a licensed veterinarian in Oklahoma, Dr. Martin is skilled in treating all kinds of pets. Dr. Martin and our veterinary team are committed to serving pet owners in Atoka and the surrounding communities. Whether your pet is recovering from an injury or requires routine care, we'll make sure he gets the attention he needs to regain his health. At Atoka Veterinary Clinic, you benefit from quality veterinary services from a caring, professional staff that's concerned about your pet's health and welfare. You'll find our clinical environment calm, clean, and welcoming, putting you and your pet at ease while waiting for your appointment.
What We Do
Atoka Veterinary Clinic Inc. is your one stop location for all your pet care needs. Our full service animal facility offers the following services to care for your pet:
- Computerized appointments that enable us to provide prompt, efficient care. We also receive pets requiring urgent or emergency care, when there is a need.
- Preventative care like wellness exams, dermatology services, vaccinations, parasite control, spay & neuter procedures, microchipping, grooming services, and more.
- Dental care comprised of annual dental exams, professional cleaning, and polishing of your pet’s teeth. We also offer dental treatments for broken or decayed teeth, tooth extractions, and treatment of gum disease.
- Pet surgeries for setting broken bones, removing foreign objects, correcting joint problems, or treating other medical conditions that require surgery. Pet surgery can help save or improve the quality of your pet's life.
- Emergency and urgent care for situations that require immediate attention. Our facility is available 5 days a week to handle pet emergencies that may arise. If your pet is hit by a car or swallows a toxic substance, call your veterinarian in Atoka immediately for help. Calling in advance enables us to prepare for your arrival, saving valuable time in helping your pet get the treatment he needs.
See Your Atoka Veterinarian for Quality Veterinary Care
Whether your pet needs routine care or a surgical procedure, we’re here to meet your pet’s healthcare needs. To schedule an appointment for veterinary care, contact Atoka Veterinary Clinic, Inc. at (580) 889-2125 today.